Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole
Welcome your family home to the comforting taste of Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole. This timeless recipe is one that never goes out of style, and is sure to bring mouthwatering rewards.
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 1 (8-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish then top evenly with French-fried onions.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.
Who wouldn't love a nice bowl of crispy, refreshing salad alongside this dish? We recommend serving this up with our Country Coleslaw.
If you want to make this in advance, just put it together and keep it chilled until ready to use. Then top with French-fried onions and bake.