- Spray 5 qt. slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a 3 qt. saucepan, heat water to boiling over medium-high heat.
- Add navy beans.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Drain, rinse with cold water.
- Place beans in slow cooker; add broth.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together olive oil, 1/2 cup of the parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
- Press mixture firmly onto turkey thighs.
- Place thighs on top of beans in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 9 hours or until beans are tender and turkey pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Return to slow cooker and mix with beans.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
You can also use chicken thighs….very yummy!