Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

?? QOTD ?? 10/10/12

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Jen
  • 13 Replies

Do you have a best friend that lives far away? How often do you get to see your friend?

by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by Sara on Oct. 10, 2012 at 10:52 AM

in all honesty... besides DH I dont have a best friend. I do have one close friend up here but I dont know about labeling it best friend... and I feel like we might be drifting apart a little lately. When we get together things are good... but our playdates are getting further and further apart.. maybe its just a busy time of year for everyone...  I dunno.

txmom-o-3
by Kathy on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Yes I do. My best friend has been my best friend since we were in the 6th grade, close to 40 years now.  I live in TX, she lives in OK.  It's been about 3 years since I've seen her I guess.  I'm hopeful that we will be able to take a few extra days when we go to OK next summer for our family reunion and go see her.

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Nope.

Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Yup...my best friend has been like my sister since I was 12 and I'm almost 34.  She moved 4 hours away about 5 years ago! I see her once a year.  She lives near the aquarium we like to take the girls to.  

campingmomof4
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:58 PM

My best friend lives 5 hours away.   We use to see each other a few times a year.  Now that the kids are grown and we are busy with life and grandchildren, etc. We see each other at least 1 time a year.  We talk a least once a month on the phone. 

Family4Eternity
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM

My BFF lives an hour away & sadly I see her maybe once every couple of months. I try to do it each month but that doesn't always happen.

la1118
by Bronze Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM
True, my best friend lives in Oregon and I'm in Texas. Haven't seen him in about 10 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylaMillar
by Silver Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:30 PM

I do. Shes also my sister in law. We see each other maybe once a year

stellarmom1
by Becca on Oct. 10, 2012 at 5:31 PM
Yep. I see her like once or twice a year.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stevied13
by Steph on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM
Yes. She lives in Florida and I'm in SD. So theses a few states between us. Its been almost 6 yrs since we've seen each other and 4 kids lol. Hope we can get together soon! I'm just always broke when she's back and can drive the 1 1/2 to go see her. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)