If I could, I would have pizza for every meal of the day. With Poor Man Breakfast Pizza I'm able to enjoy and live out my pizza dreams on a budget. Made with breakfast sausage, eggs, cheese and hash-browns this crescent roll recipe is mind blowing.
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 pound sausage, browned
- 1 package crescent rolls (refrigerated dough)
- 5 eggs, or equivalent substitute
- 1/4 cup milk
- 12 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent rolls and press into 9x13 inch pan.
- Spoon sausage over crust. Sprinkle hash browns, sprinkle cheese over hash browns. Beat together eggs and milk, pour over top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bottom crust is browned and center set. Serve with salsa, if desired.