Casserole dishes are sometimes perfect for a busy weeknight. Matt's Easy Chicken Divan is simple to make and will leave the family satisfied. I guess you can say it is simply satisfying.
- 10 ounces frozen package of broccoli, chopped
- 3 cups white cooked chicken meat, chopped
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- hot cooked rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the broccoli from the package and thaw in the microwave for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Drain broccoli and add to the bottom of a greased 9 x 13 baking dish, along with the chopped chicken.
- Combine the remaining ingredients except the cheese into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the broccoli and chicken and top with grated cheese.
- Place the casserole into the oven and bake 30 – 35 minutes until browned and bubbly. Serve over hot cooked rice.