Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Welcome to Family Meal Solutions! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM
  • 169 Replies

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Family Meal Solutions group!

Jump right in and share your favorite recipes, ask for tips and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RADmomma
by Sara on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM
4 moms liked this

Welcome to the group Ladies!!!

Please jump right in and join the chit chat!!!

You'll find TONS of yummy, easy, cheap recipes here and lots of lovely ladies to help answer any questions you have!!!

RADmomma
by Sara on Jan. 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM
3 moms liked this

I guess I could start off the introductions...

I am Sara. I am 29. I am married to my best friend Adam. Been married almost 5 years. We live in Maine with our two daughters. Raegan is 5 and Dakota is a teeny one... just 5 weeks. 

I love to cook and bake. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my crock pots and trying new crock pot recipes! We enjoy good, filling home cooked meals... comfy food!! We also really enjoy grilling in the warmer months!

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Chrissy. I've been married 14 years and we have 2 boys. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is almost 3.

wendums1229
by Wendi on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Welcome welcome welcome welcome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Hi Sara, thanks for starting out the introductions and letting us know a little more about you. :)

Quoting RADmomma:

I guess I could start off the introductions...

I am Sara. I am 29. I am married to my best friend Adam. Been married almost 5 years. We live in Maine with our two daughters. Raegan is 5 and Dakota is a teeny one... just 5 weeks. 

I love to cook and bake. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my crock pots and trying new crock pot recipes! We enjoy good, filling home cooked meals... comfy food!! We also really enjoy grilling in the warmer months!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Hi Chrissy, we are so glad you're a member of this group!

Quoting Noni2319:

Hi! I'm Chrissy. I've been married 14 years and we have 2 boys. My oldest is 5 and my youngest is almost 3.

jaytee
by Jen on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies!

My name is Jen. I have been married for almost 4 months. We have been together for almost 5 1/2 years. I have 3 children. My son is 11 and my daughters are 9 and 4. I live in VA and I'm a SAHM.

I love to cook and bake. Baking is my favorite but I'm pretty good at both. The kiddos always say I should enter a competition *blush*

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Jen!  Congrats on making your relationship "official". ;)

Quoting jaytee:

Hello ladies!

My name is Jen. I have been married for almost 4 months. We have been together for almost 5 1/2 years. I have 3 children. My son is 11 and my daughters are 9 and 4. I live in VA and I'm a SAHM.

I love to cook and bake. Baking is my favorite but I'm pretty good at both. The kiddos always say I should enter a competition *blush*

wendums1229
by Wendi on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:47 PM
3 moms liked this

My name is Wendi. I have 14 kids. yes 14 yours, mine and ours! lol My husband and I are blessed to have two of our grandchildren living with us right now. William Dakoeta Scott who is 19 months we call him our little Bull, he just goes and goes. Then there is Aiden Scott who is 3. Yes they both have Scott as part of their middle name. My daughters just love there baby brother so much! His middle name is Scott.  We also have our 11 year old Kristopher and our 12 year old Steven. Along for the ride also are the in laws. They are not able to live on their own so they came too. Can you say FULL HOUSE!!! lol but we would not have it any other way. This is the second time my hubby and I have been married to each other. We were married before in the 80's to each other but both of us being young and stupid we divorced and 12 years later here we are! True Love never dies... Well thats me hope to see you all in the group! Tootles

Alieda
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Welcome Wendi
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)