Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Family Meal Solutions! Please introduce yourself... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Family Meal Solutions group!

Jump right in and share your favorite recipes, ask for tips and make new friends.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Replies (161-169):
mom2twoboys2007
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello my name is Samantha. I am a stay at home to two boys, 3 and 6. Been married to my wonderful husband for 6 and a half years!                                                                                                                                                      I love to cook for my family! We also enjoy cooking together! Can't wait to explore this group! Thanks! 

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Hi Samantha, welcome!  I'm Lisa, SAHM to 2 girls, 3 and 9 months old.  There are lots of great recipes and ideas.  Feel free to add your own too!  We love new ideas.

Quoting mom2twoboys2007:

Hello my name is Samantha. I am a stay at home to two boys, 3 and 6. Been married to my wonderful husband for 6 and a half years!                                                                                                                                                      I love to cook for my family! We also enjoy cooking together! Can't wait to explore this group! Thanks! 

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Hi! Welcome to the group! My boys are 3 and 6 too. :)

Quoting mom2twoboys2007:

mom2twoboys2007
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks! :-)

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Quoting mom2twoboys2007:

Welcome Samantha.Where are you from?

aztecqueen22
by Member on Oct. 28, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.
Momma_Lauth
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Hi! New to this group! My name is Evangeline and I am Married with a one year old son :)

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Hi! Welcome to the group.

Quoting aztecqueen22:

Hi. I'm Jasmine. Single mom/foster mom of 3.. daughter will be 6 in dec. Son will be 2 months on the 4th and my niece will be 2 in feb. Work part time and we live in sacramento.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Welcome!

Quoting Momma_Lauth:

Hi! New to this group! My name is Evangeline and I am Married with a one year old son :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)