2 ripe bananas
2 heaping tablespoons of all natural crunchy peanut butter
8 graham crackers rectangles (which makes 16 squares)
A healthy treat that's easy to make, has only 3 ingredients
and is perfect for Summer.
Serving Size: 1 Smudgie sandwich
Yields: 8 Smudgie sandwiches
1. Peel the bananas and place them in a bowl.
2. Put two tablespoons of crunchy peanut butter in the bowl and mash the two together with a fork until creamy.
3. Place 8 graham cracker squares on a piece of foil. Use the fork to smear the banana and peanut butter mixture onto the crackers.
4. Then place a plain graham cracker on top to make 8 sandwiches.
5. Stack them so you have a row of four and then wrap them in the foil.
6. Place them in the freezer for at least six hours and enjoy.