Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Superbowl plans?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

Does anyone have superbowl plans? Hosting or going to a party? Planning on any snacks??

Unfortunately I'm boring this year, I'm sure dh will be watching it but I'm up to my ears in homework this weekend so that's what I'll be doing :(

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wendums1229
by Wendi on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Hiding in the bedroom lol well not really hiding but since my fil decided to get everyone sick I'm in bed with flu like symptoms and strep throat yeah me lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Alice on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

No plans...NOT a football family.  Not even sure what time it starts!  LOL

stellarmom1
by Becca on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

oh no feel better!

Quoting wendums1229:

Hiding in the bedroom lol well not really hiding but since my fil decided to get everyone sick I'm in bed with flu like symptoms and strep throat yeah me lol

wendums1229
by Wendi on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:29 PM
Thanks

Quoting stellarmom1:

oh no feel better!

Quoting wendums1229:

AmosFarkle
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM

I feel sorry for the folks around here.  It started snowing yesterday, froze overnight, and isn't letting up.  I don't know how many folks will be able to get to their parties, and can you imagine having all of the snacks ready???  EEEeeek!

stellarmom1
by Becca on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:32 PM

BRRRRRRRRR is all I have to say.

Quoting AmosFarkle:

I feel sorry for the folks around here.  It started snowing yesterday, froze overnight, and isn't letting up.  I don't know how many folks will be able to get to their parties, and can you imagine having all of the snacks ready???  EEEeeek!

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:21 AM
We stayed home because I have strep throat.

Hubby watched, I watched some of it. But the power outage delay was to long and I ended up going to bed.

I like the commercials, but I only saw one or two that I liked. Overall I was disappointed. Of course maybe the played all the good ones at the end after I was sleeping.
RADmomma
by Sara on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Nothing! We're not sports ppl! I didn't even realize it was Super Bowl Sunday until noon when my dad called
SammiBaby
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM

We don't do football so we didn't have a party or attend one. We just went to the city. Did some shopping around the mall and went out to eat at Red Lobster.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN