Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

How do you make comfort food meals that the whole family will enjoy?

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your kids to eat comfort food meals the whole family will enjoy can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We gave 50 CafeMom members a free coupon for Ragu pasta sauce and a Target gift card and asked them to make comfort food meals that the whole family would enjoy. By starting with Ragu and other ingredients that your family loves, you can make a meal for everyone!

Tell us about your busy family. How do you make comfort food meals that the whole family will enjoy?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
myangels2
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM
It's me, my DH, my SD, and our three DSs'....My boys will eat anything!!!! But they especially like meals that include cheese...so I make a lot of caseroles, homemade pizza, speghetti and meatballs, chili, and lasagna.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jaytee
by Jen on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Anything with pasta and cheese my family loves!
dusky_rose
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I'm lucky enough to be chosen for this influencer! My family loves anything with pasta in it, so I'm thinking about making the turkey chili macaroni when I get my stuff in the mail. There are other yummy looking recipes on this website though, so I'm going to check them out to decide. That chili recipe looks interesting also.

~ From your friendly neighborhood Sue :-) <3 ~

lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I usually make a pasta dish.  Everyone enjoys pasta, plus it's quick and easy.

alliesmom112
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:26 PM
We live pasta bakes. We layer cheese. Pasta, sauce, and meat and bake for 15 minutes. It is yummy
mrswillie
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:40 AM

My families go to comfort meal is spaghetti

kellynh
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I got my kids used to many different foods as babies... So we have a huge list that is never refused.

what is hard... Remarriage with stepkids...  Who survive on chicken nuggets, hot dogs, hamburger helper, and a huge lac of veggies. One person won't eat this ne won't eat that... That is a challenge...lol

cara124
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:20 AM

we just stick to things everyone enjoys & make sure there is at least one thing on the table everybody with like.

Madelaine
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Sounds good!

elasmimi
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I have a lot of tried and true recipes that everyone likes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)