Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

How do you make comfort food meals that the whole family will enjoy?

Posted by   + Show Post

Getting your kids to eat comfort food meals the whole family will enjoy can be a tough job but it doesn't have to be. We gave 50 CafeMom members a free coupon for Ragu pasta sauce and a Target gift card and asked them to make comfort food meals that the whole family would enjoy. By starting with Ragu and other ingredients that your family loves, you can make a meal for everyone!

Tell us about your busy family. How do you make comfort food meals that the whole family will enjoy?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Replies (151-160):
kimber2465
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 2:44 PM

i love to cook and bake!!  they all pasta!!!!

Funerary
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:44 AM

To anyone who hasn't tried cowboy spaghetti, prepare it. It is an amazing twist on the spaghetti you are used to. Also, Skinsfan, cute pic. Is that you with your man?

Quoting skinsfan26:

cowboy spaghetti

LntLckrsCmQut
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:29 PM

We start by not using boxes and pre made sauces. My kids won't touch it.

skinsfan26
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 5:59 PM
thanks. thats my dh-the day we got married in jan
Quoting Funerary:

To anyone who hasn't tried cowboy spaghetti, prepare it. It is an amazing twist on the spaghetti you are used to. Also, Skinsfan, cute pic. Is that you with your man?

Quoting skinsfan26:

cowboy spaghetti

jessicasmom1
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Nice influencer!! 

Kmakksmom
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM
beef stroganoff is one of our comfort foods. that and spaghetti.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Threes.Company
by New Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I have tried tons and tons of recipes over a 3-4 month period.  I figured out which dishes my kids will or will not eat.  Now I have a monthly rotation of 30 recipes I can make that are healthy (for the most part) and crowd-pleasers!

Scottishbrat33
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Comfort food for my family requires some thinking.They have different ideas for food.Now that there adults it is just as hard. Macaroine and chesse,beefstew and biscuts,pasta&meatsause.peanut butter&jelly,muffins&hot chocolate,bread&butter.There is alot more,I am making myself hungry.eating

ilovemyrileybug
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:53 PM
My hubby and child eat what I put in front of them, if they really don't like it I don't make it again. One good one is mac n cheese with ham and peas. A lot of homemade mac n cheese doesn't have enough cheese because people I know only use jar cheese sauce, but I add a package of shredded cheddar cheese and its awesome.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
barb290
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:16 AM

hey my kids dad want the kids i say no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN