Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

How do you "Give 'em Ragu"?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM
  • 102 Replies
2 moms liked this

With the "Give ‘em Ragu" app (available in the App Store for iPhone, iPod, and iPad), you can upload your favorite photos and videos of your child to make your very own Ragu Commercial! Kids may not have it as rough as their parents, but, hey...you remember being a kid, right?  Some days are just jam packed.  This app is a cute way to save those memories, and entertain your family at the same time!

Tell us.... how do you "Give 'em Ragu"?

/\ The CafeMom Team

We gave 50 CafeMom members a free coupon for Ragu pasta sauce and a Target gift card and asked them to make comfort foods for the whole family.

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dusky_rose
by Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I use it as a pizza sauce sometimes and sometimes in spaghetti. I need more recipes though.

~ From your friendly neighborhood Sue :-) <3 ~

frankiesma530
Spaghetti. I need to be more creative. I`m glad there are so many recipes on their site, that helps a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I have used it as a starter for many things.   I have made a spicy mushroom chicken pasta with it.  Just by adding a few spices you can change the flavor a lot.   I have used it with fresh basil as a pizza sauce and for a quick chili.   

bwsmommy

Ive always just used it for pasta .. as i didnt know until i went to the web site there were so many other ways to use it !

twiggee
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Usually just typical spaghetti mostaccioli etc. but I'm going to try something new I think love some of the recipes on their website

Aamy
Pizza !! With lots of cheese!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I use it in spaghetti. Sometimes we make pizza sandwiches or pizza. They boys have been asking to try spaghetti tacos, but I keep forgetting to make sure we have all the ingredients at once to make those.

jaytee
by Jen on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I use it whenever I make a pasta dish that requires red sauce. Also use it for homemade pizza and as dipping sauce for mozzerela sticks and pizza roll ups
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbr

I mainly use Ragu sauce for spaghetti or I put it over the top of ravioli!

othermom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM

We use it for many pasta dishes, pizza sauce, or to dip pizza in

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)