Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Moms share their favorite Ragu recipes

Posted by   + Show Post

We gave 50 CafeMom members a free coupon for Ragu pasta sauce and a Target gift card and asked them to make comfort food meals that the whole family could enjoy.

They'll share their special take on cooking with Ragu here.

What are your favorite Ragu recipes?

/\ The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Replies (61-70):
Leelee1008
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds good

Quoting gregheather:

Pasta Fagoili Soup

1 jar spaghetti sauce (I like the Ragu Parm and Romano, but any that you like will do)

1 can each of 2 different kinds of beans rinsed and drained (I use lt red kidney beans and Great Northern beeans)

1-2lb of ground beef (depends on how meaty you like your soup)

1 can diced tomatos (can use the already seasoned ones if you like
)

diced onion,celery to taste

italian seasoning

brown beef and add to the rest of the ingredients in a slow cooker - add beef broth to cover usually 3-4 cups depending on how much meat you used

cook 6-8 hours on low - the last 20 minutes you add pasta - I like the Ditalina pasta, but you can use anything

Hint - It makes a lot of filling soup - so, before putting in the pasta I will scoop out some and put it in a container for the freezer so that next time all I have to do is reheat and maybe add a little liquid and pasta noodles.

Leelee1008
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

im hungry now

Quoting twiggee:

We love lasagna and stuffed shells baked mosticoli (sp) and spaghetti

Leelee1008
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:18 PM

wow that looks awesome!

Quoting bwsmommy:

So i found myself needing to fix a fast and easy snack for the kids today .. and i thought what better time to try out my Ragu !! So i started with 2 cans of biscuits , mozzarella cheese and pepperoni .. I made pizza balls !! And used the Ragu sauce to dip them in !! This was a big hit with the kids and dh liked them as well !! Did i mention prep time and cook time was super fast ! and ive still got enough to make another couple of batches !

Leelee1008
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

are we twins?? I LOVE IT

Quoting 2girlsYES:

Ziti & chicken parm!!!

It was delicious :)

bwsmommy
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:31 PM

the boys loved it !!

Quoting Leelee1008:

wow that looks awesome!

Quoting bwsmommy:

So i found myself needing to fix a fast and easy snack for the kids today .. and i thought what better time to try out my Ragu !! So i started with 2 cans of biscuits , mozzarella cheese and pepperoni .. I made pizza balls !! And used the Ragu sauce to dip them in !! This was a big hit with the kids and dh liked them as well !! Did i mention prep time and cook time was super fast ! and ive still got enough to make another couple of batches !

Bob192
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I use it in mine too!

Quoting Leelee1008:

I like to make my lasagna with ragu, it taste good and cooks down well

LOswald0314
by Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Spaghetti, tortellini, stuffed shells, lasagna....

Kainalu55
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:53 AM

What's that?

Quoting skinsfan26:

cowboy spahetti

Kainalu55
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:53 AM

Yum!

Quoting bwsmommy:

the boys loved it !!

Quoting Leelee1008:

wow that looks awesome!

Quoting bwsmommy:

Kainalu55
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 5:54 AM

Sounds good!

Quoting Bob192:

Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs

I love this one!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN