- 4 TBSP butter, unsalted
- 3 cups cookie crumbs (animal cracker, nilla wafer, or other cookie of your choice)
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ½ – 1 cup 2% milk, divided
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 – 3.4oz pkg vanilla pudding
- Crush cookies into small crumbs and mix with butter and sugar. Press into a pie plate and set aside.
- Using a mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, cream, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Add in pudding and beat for 2 minutes. Spread into prepared crust, and chill 1 hour, or until set. Top with fresh fruit of your choice.
on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:26 PM