Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Were you April Fooled?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM
  • 2 Replies
1 mom liked this

My dd got me GOOD. Phone rang about 6:30am, marked RESTRICTED. She said, "Mom, I've only got 3 min. --- last night I drove the car (she doesn't have a license) to the grocery store, got pulled over, and I'm in jail." I said, "KRISSY. You KNEW better." APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!! It was great because it so easily could've happened!

That put me on a roll. I called my electrician and told him due to the work his crew did, my entire house burned down last night.

Then my contractor. We decided to claim bankruptcy and they wouldn't get paid anymore.

My mom. I had too much to drink and was in jail. (She had already been watching the Today Show and said, "Yah, yah, yah....April Fool's...." Darn it!

A couple at Bojangles. Quoting Taylor Swift song, to fellow... "We are never, ever, EVER getting back together. You can talk to your friends, you can talk to mine, you can talk to ME....but we are never, ever, ever, EVER getting back together." ::::walk away in a huff::: April Fool! The df says I've got some kind of noive. Well, yeah....when it's all in fun! Besides, I've never met a stranger.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SammiBaby
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:53 PM

No I didn't get April Fooled. My husband apparently fooled a few people at work though.

wendums1229
by Wendi on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:56 PM
I forget about the day....till the day after lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN