This sounded good, and looks easy! I'm not too sure what "salad noodles" are, but I'd probably use, well, macaroni. I suppose you could use another short noodle.
Macaroni salad is one of the most important sides for a cookout or a potluck. Its rich and creamy flavor have people coming back for seconds and even thirds. Our 6 Ingredient Macaroni Salad is one of our favorite deli salad recipes. Loaded with mayonnaise, mustard, both sweet and dill relish, this recipe is not only super delicious and easy, but also budget friendly. You'll want to make extra if you are serving a big crowd.
- 2 cups (7 ounces) uncooked salad noodles
- 1/2 cup mayonaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard (not too much)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 4 or 5 hard boiled eggs chopped
- ground pepper to taste
- After cooking the noodles, strain and rinse under cold running water.
- Add all other ingredients except for the eggs. Mix well.
- Add eggs last and stir in, trying not to stir too much because the eggs will squish down to nothing.
- Chill or serve right away (Makes about 6 or 7 cups of salad, if for a potluck you may want to double it.)