It's strawberry season! Yay!
This no bake pie recipe has it all. First of all, it is super easy to make. Secondly, it's made with strawberries, Jell-o, a graham cracker crust, and then topped with our favorite, Cool Whip. A great no bake pie recipe to bring to a potluck or just to enjoy with the family, Addictive No Bake Strawberry Pie will become your go-to dessert recipe when you need something in a jiffy.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 6 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 ounces package of strawberry Jell-O
- 1 pint to 1 quart washed and hulled strawberries
- 9-inch graham cracker pie shell
- Bring sugar, water and cornstarch to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add Jell-O, stir until dissolved. Cool and then add strawberries.
- Refrigerate about 45 minutes or until it starts to congeal.
- Put in pie shell and cool completely.
- Top whip whipped cream or ice cream to serve.