Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Kitchen of the Day 4/28

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Jen
  • 8 Replies

Likes/DislikesKitchen Design with Modern and Elegant Concept on February 27, 2011 @ 01:00: Dining room that integrated with simple kitchen

by on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Sisteract
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Ick-

Alieda
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:38 PM
I do not like this at all
mattsmate
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Nope

Wife to Matt (7/12/09) and mommy to Samara (10/2012)

big smile mini

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I don't like it.
AmosFarkle
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:41 PM

This one confuses me!  There's an oven disguised in the cabinets, but where's the fridge?  And who in the world could live with only that many cabinets?  Oh, ok...this looks like a beach condo.  Vacation.  Where's the microwave?

Beach.  That's it.  Could sweep sand off the floor.  I decided that tile would be the worst thing I could get in floors.  If a glass or dish even TOUCHES it (um, yeah, dropped) it shatters.

What would you do with all of that extra space?  Have a dance party?  LOL  Needs an island.

Sisteract
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM

My daughter lives in a small home in So America and her kitchen looks like this-open cabinets and such. It's a cute place and perfect for a single working gal, but not my dream kitchen.

Quoting AmosFarkle:

This one confuses me!  There's an oven disguised in the cabinets, but where's the fridge?  And who in the world could live with only that many cabinets?  Oh, ok...this looks like a beach condo.  Vacation.  Where's the microwave?

Beach.  That's it.  Could sweep sand off the floor.  I decided that tile would be the worst thing I could get in floors.  If a glass or dish even TOUCHES it (um, yeah, dropped) it shatters.

What would you do with all of that extra space?  Have a dance party?  LOL  Needs an island.

AAubrey829
by Member on Apr. 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM

I do not like this at all..

smcnee
by on May. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Lol I would love that many cabinets. I have a tiny kitchen with one upper and one lower cabinet, you learn to compensate and organize.

Quoting AmosFarkle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN