So, it's too hot to cook. If you can stand to use your oven, go ahead. If not, use your grill. In a pinch, use a campfire! Not sure where I got this, and if it was here I apologize for re-posting, but...YUM-0!!
Chicken and Broccoli Foil-pack Dinner
1 package stuffing mix, chicken flavor
1-1/4 cup water
4 6oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 cups broccoli florets
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices cooked bacon; crumbled
4 Tbls. Ranch Dressing
Foil-Pack Chicken and Broccoli Dinner
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil or non-stick cooking spray
- Combine stuffing mix and water
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumble.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins.
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut slits in foil for steam before opening to avoid steam burns!