- You donâ€™t need to eat bananas
for the potassium! (Although it is present in bananas, potassium is
the predominant nutrient among most all fruits and vegetables.)
- Bananas are high in sugar,
so they should not be eaten if you have blood sugar problems.
- Donâ€™t eat bananas on an empty stomach; combining them with a bit
of protein will help to normalize the insulin response caused by the
sugar in the banana.
- Green-tipped bananas are better for your health than over-ripe bananas.
- On a side note: Because bananas are so popular, rainforests are often destroyed to make way for banana plantations.
on Sep. 11, 2013 at 4:09 PM