Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Peanut Butter

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM
  • 14 Replies

Creamy or Crunchy?

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I love creamy

rmp
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I make my own with honey roasted peanuts in my vita mix. It tastes better than the one you make on site at Whole Foods. Just one ingredient. Love it. 

Alieda
by Silver Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Creamy but only because of my teeth need work and I can not use the crunchy .
momofsixangels
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM

creamy

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Quoting rmp:

I make my own with honey roasted peanuts in my vita mix. It tastes better than the one you make on site at Whole Foods. Just one ingredient. Love it. 

Can you share the recipe please?

la1118
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Creamy

rmp
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Honey Roasted Peanut Butter 

1 pound of Honey Roasted Peanuts--2.99 a pound at health stores - or at local grocery store in  the bulk section

put them in Vita Mix machine and push down peanuts with the plastic tamper stick

it will all be creamy and smooth  you can make it crunchy by turning it off sooner

My neighbor and I were screaming and dancing the first time we did  it because it was soooo cool. She is so funny she would make the peanut butter at the Whole Foods store with peanuts and a bit of chocolate chip morsels in the machine it sells for $5.99 a pound so now she can make her own!  No added oils or sugars or preservatives. I have not tried the honey roasted almonds yet. I bet they would be good , maybe even the cashews also.  

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Quoting rmp:

Honey Roasted Peanut Butter 

1 pound of Honey Roasted Peanuts--2.99 a pound at health stores - or at local grocery store in  the bulk section

put them in Vita Mix machine and push down peanuts with the plastic tamper stick

it will all be creamy and smooth  you can make it crunchy by turning it off sooner

My neighbor and I were screaming and dancing the first time we did  it because it was soooo cool. She is so funny she would make the peanut butter at the Whole Foods store with peanuts and a bit of chocolate chip morsels in the machine it sells for $5.99 a pound so now she can make her own!  No added oils or sugars or preservatives. I have not tried the honey roasted almonds yet. I bet they would be good , maybe even the cashews also.  

Thanks so much for posting it!

Sisteract
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Creamy!

Ambear72
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 9:04 PM

It depends on my mood, but mainly creamy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)