Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Where did Sept Go??

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:29 PM
  • 12 Replies

Wow this month went really fast!  Where did it go?   How was this month for you? Are you glad its over?  Are you excited for October?

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambear72
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I am glad its over, it was a hard month for me.  It was a good month just hard.  A lot happened.  My son turned 18, we got 2 new puppies, I started my job and my SIL moved out.  It was very eventful.  October is looking to be just as eventful, with football, cheer, and Halloween.

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Yes, cooler temperatures is so exciting, its been a warm summer!  I can't wait to bust out my warmer clothes.  I have to start planning my DD's birthday, she will turn 1 in December and I have to figure out what we are going to do.

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:53 AM
wow, you did have a lot going on! How is your job going? Are the parents more open to offering more nutritious foods?
Quoting Ambear72:

I am glad its over, it was a hard month for me.  It was a good month just hard.  A lot happened.  My son turned 18, we got 2 new puppies, I started my job and my SIL moved out.  It was very eventful.  October is looking to be just as eventful, with football, cheer, and Halloween.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I am excited both my girls birthdays are in october. September went fast

aidensmomma508
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Ya it went fast

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM

It was a long month and I am dreading next month. This month my dd Sarah turned 13 and my grandson turned 1

Ambear72
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Thanks for asking about the Job.  Its going pretty good.  The parents like the better foods, its the kids that are having a hard time with it.  They do pretty good though.  A few are very challenging, one gags on foods she dosnt like and all she likes is junk food.  So she gags alot.  She even threw up one time from gagging.  So it has its moments.  I on the other hand have started loosing weight.  I only eat the meals at work and come home and have dinner.  No more snacking on junk for me either.  My son put his arms around me yesterday and told me he can hold me tighter.  So the job is good.  I hate getting up and going, but once I am there its not so bad.

Quoting momofnatalie:

wow, you did have a lot going on! How is your job going? Are the parents more open to offering more nutritious foods?
Quoting Ambear72:

Ambear72
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Happy Birthday to them both!

Quoting momofsixangels:

It was a long month and I am dreading next month. This month my dd Sarah turned 13 and my grandson turned 1

Ambear72
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Happy Birthday to your girls!

Quoting othermom:

I am excited both my girls birthdays are in october. September went fast

Ambear72
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Quoting momofnatalie:

Yes, cooler temperatures is so exciting, its been a warm summer!  I can't wait to bust out my warmer clothes.  I have to start planning my DD's birthday, she will turn 1 in December and I have to figure out what we are going to do.

I am excited for the cooler temps too. I hate weather over 80degrees. We had a lot of days over 100 and I hated all of them. LOL How fun, a first birthday. I had close friends over, and had a little party for my twins. Good luck on the planning.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN