Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

When sick

momofsixangels
Trial starts the 25th next month. Hope he gets life or death row
Wednesday at 10:42 PM
Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you think  ginger ale really helps?

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DissieDothe
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Ginger Ale is easy on the stomach and helps keep the sick one hydrated. As far as I know it does not cause vomiting & diarrhea.

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Quoting DissieDothe:

Ginger Ale is easy on the stomach and helps keep the sick one hydrated. As far as I know it does not cause vomiting & diarrhea.

We are all sick here so going through  a lot of it.Wasnt sure if it really helped or not

funmommy123
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I givd ginger ale to the kids when they're throwing up.
AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:39 PM
You're just full of questions and topic starters! I've had ginger ale be the only thing that tasted good. The syrup used in Coke used to settle tummies. Are you sick?
momofsixangels
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Quoting AmosFarkle:

You're just full of questions and topic starters! I've had ginger ale be the only thing that tasted good. The syrup used in Coke used to settle tummies. Are you sick?

Lol.We are all getting over a horrible stomach bug that was going around one of my kids schools

AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Oh...now I see ya'll are under the weather (I'm bad about not reading previous replies). Hope you feel better soon. I think I have a 3-day thing (from the man who spends time with me) that messes with your gut. I was up half the night with cramps and visiting the throne room.
AmosFarkle
by AmyV on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:44 PM
So, did ya'll get flu shots? I did. Last year was the first time and it worked just fine. No reaction, no flu. Now that pneumonia shot --- yuck. It acted like I'd had a tetanus shot. Tender, hot, red.
jes_eli_0710
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I think it helps calm the stomach when you have a stomachache or bug. Well I am speaking from experience for myself. I drink that or seltzer water. Sometimes my stomach feels full of gas bubbles, like my stomach is trying to growl but is stuck in knots. Lol It helps release those gases. (Excuse the TMI). I give gingerale to my kids when they have stomachaches

Queen Jessica ...
Proud Mommy to Princess Jes'Marie 1.29.07  &  Prince Elijah 9.17.10

... Momma's Lil Angel 11.27.09 (msc. 6wks) ....

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 8, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Quoting jes_eli_0710:

I think it helps calm the stomach when you have a stomachache or bug. Well I am speaking from experience for myself. I drink that or seltzer water. Sometimes my stomach feels full of gas bubbles, like my stomach is trying to growl but is stuck in knots. Lol It helps release those gases. (Excuse the TMI). I give gingerale to my kids when they have stomachaches

LOL

ablackdolphin
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Somewhat. Throat coat tea works really well!! Vitamin C too

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)