Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Welcome to Family Meal Solutions! Say Hi, Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:23 PM
  • 250 Replies

wave  Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions Group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's for dinner tonight?
  2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with?
  3. What is your most tried and true recipe?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

eating  Kelly

PS: Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jan. 2, 2014 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

hi i am Paula. Mom to 3 girls. 1 of which is extremely picky! We try our best to eat healthy. my girls love fruit and lettuce (which they call salads lol). Hope to find more recipes to try from this group that they will like. :)

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! I'm Chrissy a stay at home mom to 2 boys.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jan. 2, 2014 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! You'll find lots of great recipes here. My oldest is picky and I've gotten a lot of "wins" from here.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

hi i am Paula. Mom to 3 girls. 1 of which is extremely picky! We try our best to eat healthy. my girls love fruit and lettuce (which they call salads lol). Hope to find more recipes to try from this group that they will like. :)

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Jan. 2, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Awesome!

Quoting Noni2319: Hi! You'll find lots of great recipes here. My oldest is picky and I've gotten a lot of "wins" from here.

Quoting mylilprincesses:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Luci, looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing ideas.

1. What's for dinner tonight? We'll be on the road tonight, stopping at Cowboys BBQ in Ft. Pierce, I think.
  2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with? Anything new or unusual, I like to experiment.
  3. What is your most tried and true recipe? I couldn't pick just one, I have a lot.
OliviaW.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Hi, I'm Olivia. I'm a SAHM of 2. I love to cook and bake, mostly bake though. I like getting the kids involved in the baking even if they only stir. My dd is at the age where she wants to help.

I don't have anything favorite that I like to cook with or a favorite recipe. I'm trying to teach my kids (and husband) to try new things and to get out of the comfort zone more and more.

KaylaMillar
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone. I'm Kayla and a sahm mom to 2 soon to be 3 children. I love to cook and bake and enjoy trying new recipes.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Hi!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi, I'm Luci, looking forward to meeting everyone and sharing ideas.

1. What's for dinner tonight? We'll be on the road tonight, stopping at Cowboys BBQ in Ft. Pierce, I think.

2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with? Anything new or unusual, I like to experiment.

3. What is your most tried and true recipe? I couldn't pick just one, I have a lot.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jan. 3, 2014 at 11:38 AM
Hi! Welcome to the group.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Hi, I'm Olivia. I'm a SAHM of 2. I love to cook and bake, mostly bake though. I like getting the kids involved in the baking even if they only stir. My dd is at the age where she wants to help.

I don't have anything favorite that I like to cook with or a favorite recipe. I'm trying to teach my kids (and husband) to try new things and to get out of the comfort zone more and more.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Jan. 3, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Hi Olivia, Nice to see you here. Did you have a nice Christmas vacation?

Quoting OliviaW.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN