Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

Welcome to Family Meal Solutions! Say Hi, Introduce Yourself Here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to the Family Meal Solutions Group!

This is a great place to find support, advice and friendship from other moms and have fun doing it!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. What's for dinner tonight?
  2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with?
  3. What is your most tried and true recipe?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

eating  Kelly

PS: Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk: 
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

by on Jan. 2, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Replies (241-250):
SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:24 PM

Well, I'm glad that you found this group. Lots of good recipes here. I'm across the country from you in Florida. I've never been to Oregon, but planning to finally go in the coming year to visit a nephew who lives in Eugene.  

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Thanks, im not new  have been here since Cafemom has been here, I live in Oregon.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Carol, Welcome to the group. Are you new to CafeMom as well? What part of the country are you in?

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

1. What's for dinner tonight? Im thinking burgers
  2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with? chicken breast
  3. What is your most tried and true recipe?lasagna

Im Carol, mom of 3 married 18 yrs as of next Thursday, we have 2 furbabies. Im hoping to meet new people and maybe get new recipies to change up my menu abit.

ladyvamp5489
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:29 PM

I live in Eugene!!!!!!!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Well, I'm glad that you found this group. Lots of good recipes here. I'm across the country from you in Florida. I've never been to Oregon, but planning to finally go in the coming year to visit a nephew who lives in Eugene.  

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Thanks, im not new  have been here since Cafemom has been here, I live in Oregon.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi Carol, Welcome to the group. Are you new to CafeMom as well? What part of the country are you in?

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

1. What's for dinner tonight? Im thinking burgers
  2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with? chicken breast
  3. What is your most tried and true recipe?lasagna

Im Carol, mom of 3 married 18 yrs as of next Thursday, we have 2 furbabies. Im hoping to meet new people and maybe get new recipies to change up my menu abit.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 18, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Oh wow! They moved there from Southern California about 10 years ago and love it.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I live in Eugene!!!!!!!

Quoting SweetLuci:

ladyvamp5489
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 6:11 PM

LOL We moved here from Tucson in 2005!  Love it too!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Oh wow! They moved there from Southern California about 10 years ago and love it.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I live in Eugene!!!!!!!

Quoting SweetLuci:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:22 PM

That's awesome!

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I live in Eugene!!!!!!!

Quoting SweetLuci:

ladyvamp5489
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Yeah

Quoting SweetLuci:

That's awesome!

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

I live in Eugene!!!!!!!

Quoting SweetLuci:

Drea79
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 11:19 PM

1. Whats for dinner ?  Left over pizza from Dominos

2. What is your favorite ingredient to cook with ? Garlic and lemon

3. What is your most tried and true recipe ? Well i'm not much into cooking, but i'm trying to be. I bake more then cook but with healthy ingredients , so the answer to this question would be chocolate chip snowball cookies.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 19, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Welcome to the group. Those cookies sound delicious. How many kids do you have?

Quoting Drea79:

3. What is your most tried and true recipe ? Well i'm not much into cooking, but i'm trying to be. I bake more then cook but with healthy ingredients , so the answer to this question would be chocolate chip snowball cookies.

Drea79
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 10:22 PM

They are i'll have to share the recipe with you ! :) I have one 11 year old boy.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting Drea79:

SweetLuci
by Luci on Apr. 21, 2014 at 10:24 AM

I'd love the cookie recipe. You can also post it down in the main forum. My two boys are grown now, but I remember when they were that age. Get the hugs while you can, soon he'll be too old for that nonsense. lol

Quoting Drea79:

They are i'll have to share the recipe with you ! :) I have one 11 year old boy.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Quoting Drea79:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)