Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Meal Solutions Family Meal Solutions

What are you doing this week?

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM
  • 15 Replies

What are your plans?

by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Nothing yet. I might be brave and daring and start tearing down the wall paper in the bathroom.
othermom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Taking the kids to the park, working in the garden, volunteering thursday. We have family coming for a few days.  We were supposed to go to visit my grandparents one day this week, but they will be going to the coast so we have changed our plans.

KamsOne
by Jen on Mar. 23, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Nothing special during the week.  Just the usual school, gymnastics, bowling, etc.

On Saturday my dd's school is having a fundraising walk (they are raising money to build a new playground) and I'm volunteering so we'll be there most of the day.

Oh, and three of dh's kids have b-days this week so I'll be making lots of cakes and we'll probably have a little party for them at some point.

KaylaMillar
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 5:49 AM
I'm shopping 1/2 off day at the consignment sale today, wed is youth group, Thursday is church and Friday were having Dhs cousin and his wide over for games and dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Good luck if you do. I just finished doing that to a room a few weeks ago. 

Quoting Noni2319: Nothing yet. I might be brave and daring and start tearing down the wall paper in the bathroom.

OliviaW.
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I'm knitting this week. I have to finish a blanket for a friend and I just started. Hoping to get the baby blanket done this week. fingers crossed

brittany208
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:28 AM

The usual--tending house, taking care of the kids, blogging, volunteering, church

brittany208
by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:31 AM

I cant wait until it is warm enough for the park here 

Quoting othermom:

Taking the kids to the park, working in the garden, volunteering thursday. We have family coming for a few days.  We were supposed to go to visit my grandparents one day this week, but they will be going to the coast so we have changed our plans.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:42 AM
Thanks. I've wanted to do it since we got the house. But when I was a teenager we moved and my room had a rocking horse border that I wanted to take down. It took forever. So I've been putting it off. But the only things that need done are outside and the weather isn't ready for that yet.

Quoting OliviaW.:

Good luck if you do. I just finished doing that to a room a few weeks ago. 

Quoting Noni2319: Nothing yet. I might be brave and daring and start tearing down the wall paper in the bathroom.

SweetLuci
by Luci on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:46 AM

We're on Spring Break so hopefully the weather is nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN