Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Welcome to the Family Fun group! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Family Fun!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

family in the vanMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Replies (521-530):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:29 AM

wave  Hi Ashley!

Quoting ashley20201:

hi

I am ashley20201'

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Nicole!

Quoting divamommao:

Hello all

My name is Nicole. I am Sahm mom of 5 ages range from 9 (in april) to 4months old on the 9th. We have 4 dogs and 4 cats. I sell avon and help my dh with our computer business. We live in florida. I have 3 girls 2 boys. they go g,b,g,b,g.. lol I am 27 and have been married to my husband for 6 yrs in june together about 9.

Cafe AmyS

Welcome Diane!  welcome

Quoting gmadiane:

I'm Diane, I live in Florida, mom to 4 kids and grandma to 5

tabby100189
by Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Hi, I'm Tabatha, I live in Georgia and have 2 little boys, Jay Jay is 3 and RJ is 5 months, happy to be here

demonic_jezebel
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Hi. My name it Kat and I have one amazing little 6 year old boy and we live in California
Kristi483
by Silver Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Hi Everyone!

I am Kristi. I am a SAHM to 4 amazing kids . 3 boys and 1 girl. Dylan is 9, Caleb is 8, Isabella is 6 and Logan is going to be 2 on the 15th. My husband is in the Navy and right now we live In Mississippi. The kids and I just moved down here from Virginia after living apart from my husbamd for 2 1/2 yrs while we tried to sell our house there. We will be moving again in about 7 months to Georgia.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABI2001
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 1:53 PM

I am a proud SAHM to two toddler boys, Dimitri (3.5 y/o) and Mathias (20 months). I've been happily married to my best friend Tim since June 2001. We are a very close family and always on the go. We love the outdoors, and I love staying at home with our boys so much that we've decided we're going to homeschool, taking school with us wherever we go!

juggling

Looking forward to lots of fun on this forum!

Jacqalyn
by Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM

Thank you!

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Welcome to the group Jacqalyn. (I love how you spell your name btw)

Quoting Jacqalyn:

Hi my name is Jacqalyn. I'm a mom to two beautiful daughters ages 13 and 10 and to one handsome little boy age 7. I've been with my wonderful husband for almost 15 yrs and married almost 14yrs. I'm excited to be apart of this group.

RAE671
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM

HI, my name is Agueda!

I am living in Colorado, but originally from Guam. I have one daughter; Elanna and I am married.

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Mar. 2, 2012 at 6:58 PM

Welcome to the group ladies! I'm Shaye and I'm here just about everyday lol. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)