Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Welcome to the Family Fun group! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Family Fun!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

family in the vanMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Replies (731-740):
tink2227
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 10:11 AM

Hi Im leAnna, today tha family and I are gonna go to evergreen to go walk around tha lake. Tha kids are Ride there bikes and My husband Josh an I are gonna walk our lovly dog Justice. So excited to get out of tha house for awhile. Should be really good. Put pics up when we get back!!

nellie6977
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Hi I am Michelle, friends call me Nellie and I am a mom to 2 young beautiful boys Edward Jr. (4) and Jacob(2). I love Cafemom but I cant seem to log on enough.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Welcome LeAnna!  Enjoy that walk, it sounds nice.  :)

Quoting tink2227:

Hi Im leAnna, today tha family and I are gonna go to evergreen to go walk around tha lake. Tha kids are Ride there bikes and My husband Josh an I are gonna walk our lovly dog Justice. So excited to get out of tha house for awhile. Should be really good. Put pics up when we get back!!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hi there Nellie, welcome to the group!

Quoting nellie6977:

Hi I am Michelle, friends call me Nellie and I am a mom to 2 young beautiful boys Edward Jr. (4) and Jacob(2). I love Cafemom but I cant seem to log on enough.

Aydrienne
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Hi I'm Heather and I'm 24. Happily married for 3 years now (together for 5 we like to go by that) I have 2 beautiful children a 5 (almost 6) year old Daughter and a 2 year old son. I came here because it's nice to think about having fun with the family rather than all the drama that goes with having one sometimes lol. 

nngmommy83
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Welcome! Sounds like a great day =)

Quoting tink2227:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Welcome to the group!

Quoting nellie6977:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nngmommy83
by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Welcome! Fun is definitely better than drama!

Quoting Aydrienne:

Hi I'm Heather and I'm 24. Happily married for 3 years now (together for 5 we like to go by that) I have 2 beautiful children a 5 (almost 6) year old Daughter and a 2 year old son. I came here because it's nice to think about having fun with the family rather than all the drama that goes with having one sometimes lol. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Hi Heather!

Quoting Aydrienne:

hiam
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

Hello All,

I became a member because of all the cool games on this site and there are some really cool articles and postings. I'm a single mother of three but my daughter is 18 ad she went to be with her dad a few years ago and that hurt like hell especially since he he had abandoned her for 16 years went and got rich came back and took her because he didn't want to pay child support for his new income, but I made peace with that. It took a while but I'm good, so any mothers ever have to experience a custody battle please feel to email me, I went thru hell and back and will do my best to make sure no one else has to endure what I had to. :-)

So now I'm raising my two sons, and they are greatest kids ever until they wake up. lol JK. they are really cool kids and if you meet them you will fall in love with them like everyone does especially my youngest he's a babe magnet as he likes to call himself. lol. It was them that brought me to this site because as a single mom, I had no idea of fun things to do with the boys. yeah I'd take them to park etc, because of low funds but I know there had to be more to do in Houston. I couldn't find the fun places to take kids on this site and I'm probably  overlooking it. I did end up finding this really cool place near me, that my BOYZ absolutely LOVE! It's this place called IT'z. We live in the Cypress area but there is one on 249, it's an all you can eat pizza buffet with video games and activities. It's reasonable but I signed up for email so I get weekly discounts. :) we recently went to the one in Pasadena, a little far from us but they had go-karts and Laser Tag. The boys didn't want to leave and the pizza is GOOD.  I paid 20.00 for unlimited bands and it was totally worth it. So I would like to add that to any section where there is a need for fun places for kids.

Last but not least, where is the section for all the codes? I see DH and DD alot and I want to know what they mean?

I'm also a filmmaker in my spare time but my 9-5 is the local library so if you ever need help or research the Library is the perfect place because it's all FREEE!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN