Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Family Fun group! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to Family Fun!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

family in the vanMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 6:24 PM
Replies (811-820):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 24, 2012 at 2:29 PM

Welcome Jessie!

Quoting JessieHogwarts:

Hey everybody! I'm Jessie, and I'm the mother of a four-year-old boy. I'm in the middle of some big life changes - going back to school, moving to another state, and moving in with....(wait for it!) my mother-in-law. Sounds like a horrible sitcom now that I put it all together! Looking for other moms to share with.

mommy-of-teens
by New Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

hello my name is jenny and im new to this sight just trying to find some nice friends grandma

nngmommy83
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Welcome jenny : )

Quoting mommy-of-teens:

hello my name is jenny and im new to this sight just trying to find some nice friends grandma

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Nov. 28, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Welcome to the group, Jenny!

Quoting mommy-of-teens:

kimied
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 2:07 PM

Hey my name is Kim and im a mom to sum very active boys.... Im always lookin for ways to enjoy fun time on a budget. Would love to make new friends on here! :)

Stephenie2810
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:45 AM

HI I'm Stephenie I am 24 live in Marshall MO I have a 2year old boy very active lill guy I'm engaged and we are working on having a nother lill one. I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!

marisab
by Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Hi My name is Marisia a mom in the north woods area of wis .I have 2 small kids ages 6 and 2 .My 6 year is autistic and i am currently looking for work while going back to school!!!my husband is a nursing home at 36 years he wemnt there after almost dying  5 times .he son a vent

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Quoting kimied:

Hey my name is Kim and im a mom to sum very active boys.... Im always lookin for ways to enjoy fun time on a budget. Would love to make new friends on here! :)

Hello Kim.I have a sister with that name.Welcome to the group!

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Quoting Stephenie2810:

HI I'm Stephenie I am 24 live in Marshall MO I have a 2year old boy very active lill guy I'm engaged and we are working on having a nother lill one. I LOVE BEING A MOMMY!

Hi Stephanie! Congrats on your engagement!

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Quoting marisab:

Hi My name is Marisia a mom in the north woods area of wis .I have 2 small kids ages 6 and 2 .My 6 year is autistic and i am currently looking for work while going back to school!!!my husband is a nursing home at 36 years he wemnt there after almost dying  5 times .he son a vent

Hello and welcome Marisia. Glad to have you.Seems like you have a lot to deal with.HUGS!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)