Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Why are 2 year olds so weird?

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM
  • 17 Replies

LOL! My daughter was just sitting here licking my arm lengthwise. I was like "What are you doing?" She was just laughed and smiled!

by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrystalJulianna
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Is there imagination 

HTMommy
by Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 1:40 PM

HAHAH I wonder the same thing.....my son has gotten into doing completely random gross stuff....he had a really bad cold in the winter and has bad allergies so we were CONSTANTLY at his nose. He got tired of us picking it and cleaning it out so HE started digging boogies out and making sure we knew so we could get a tissue. GREAT! We didn't have to do it anymore....NOW he's eating them and fights me when I try to wipe them into a tissue...EWWWW

HTMommy
by Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 1:41 PM
mallowcup17
by Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 5:44 PM

lol 

iluv2read
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM

LOL! So cute!

kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 16, 2011 at 9:03 AM

I wonder the same thing too, my 2 yr old likes to pull my shirt up and say "mommy ur tummy fat" :( lol 

PEEK05
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 10:51 AM

LOL

Quoting kgmmw:

I wonder the same thing too, my 2 yr old likes to pull my shirt up and say "mommy ur tummy fat" :( lol 

steph21078
by Member on Jun. 19, 2011 at 4:36 PM

My 2 yr old thinks he is willy wonka, he uses what ever he can find to be a cane. 

It was funny the other day at the pharmacy, he was with dh and I was a couple of aisles away, I heard dh calling for him because Gabe had walked away. I found him by the pharmacy at the can display, walking around it with a cane singing 'pure imagination"  then he looked at the pharmacist and said "hi I'm willy wonka would you like some chocolate"

PEEK05
by on Jun. 19, 2011 at 8:22 PM

That is so hilarious.

Quoting steph21078:

My 2 yr old thinks he is willy wonka, he uses what ever he can find to be a cane. 

It was funny the other day at the pharmacy, he was with dh and I was a couple of aisles away, I heard dh calling for him because Gabe had walked away. I found him by the pharmacy at the can display, walking around it with a cane singing 'pure imagination"  then he looked at the pharmacist and said "hi I'm willy wonka would you like some chocolate"

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2014 at 10:11 PM

LOL, my 10 month old does things like that... he will growl at me, and then lick me... o.O it's not just 2 year olds... all kids are weird... :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN