Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Do you have a zoo membership?

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 2:32 PM
  • 41 Replies

We love the zoo!  So much so that my kids talked me into purchasing a zoo membership earlier this spring.  So far, we've gone twice, which means the membership has nearly paid for itself.  

If you have a zoo membership, what does it include?  Ours includes admission for myself and my kids, discounts in the gift shops, discounts on food/beverages and coupons for a friend to join us, freebies, etc.

by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melissasue38
by Member on Jun. 15, 2011 at 2:39 PM

we don't have a zoo :( wish there was one closer

we do have a membership to our local science center

AMedicsPixie
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Yes and it includes what yours does. Plus we can go to all other zoos affiliated with ours for free and with the same discounts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iluv2read
by on Jun. 15, 2011 at 8:47 PM

No, we don't have a zoo anywhere near us. :/

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jun. 15, 2011 at 9:23 PM

We buy one every year. We love the zoo!

johnny4ever
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2011 at 6:07 AM

nope

kgmmw
by Member on Jun. 16, 2011 at 8:34 AM

Yes, and we gets lots of discounts to other attractions. I am glad that we bought the membership bc if we paid each time we went then we would spend a fortune. 

HTMommy
by Member on Jun. 16, 2011 at 9:52 AM
Yup! We go to the philadelphia zoo quite often. If I go twice its paid for bc I am a family of 5 lol we get discounts at the gift shop and free parking and 2 guests every visit plus the zoo affiliate program where we get discounts at other zoo's and aquariums. Love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Quoting HTMommy:

Yup! We go to the philadelphia zoo quite often. If I go twice its paid for bc I am a family of 5 lol we get discounts at the gift shop and free parking and 2 guests every visit plus the zoo affiliate program where we get discounts at other zoo's and aquariums. Love it!

I wish ours included an affiliate program, that would be great!

momof3angela
by Angela on Jun. 16, 2011 at 7:18 PM

We don't...we have an Aquarium membership this yr.  We had a zoo membership 2 yrs ago.

PEEK05
by on Jun. 16, 2011 at 11:14 PM

We don't have a zoo membership, but when I looked into it, it had the same types of benefits.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)