Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

I mean, besides your children.  :)  We have seven stick bugs.  Here's a picture I found on google of the species we have.  

They're the easiest "pet" to take care of!  We just get them fresh leaves every few days.  1966124804_6e802ae76e.jpg (500×472)So, what's at your house?  Have any pets?  If so what?  And are you happy with them?  If not, why?

Life is hard, and God is good.

by on Jun. 25, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Replies (21-28):
CrazedMomof2
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:34 PM
No, our cat ran away when we moved :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jollymommy
by Purple Platypus on Jul. 2, 2011 at 1:01 AM

Oh that's so sad!  I was ten years old when we moved from house A to house B.  Our cat (my first pet ever) ran away during the move too.  sigh.  I always imagine he had a long full life eating snakes and mice before dying peacefully in his sleep at a good old cat age.  :)

Quoting CrazedMomof2:

No, our cat ran away when we moved :(

Life is hard, and God is good.

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:05 PM

I've never seen stick bugs as pets before.

We have one cat.

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

Carpenter ants, they are so annoying. And stink bugs.

We get carpenter ants too. I hate them.

RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:12 PM

We have a dog and a cat, but I have to say... this guy is COOL! Did you hatch them from eggs? We were thinking about getting praying mantises next spring. (we usually do butterflies)

Quoting jollymommy:

I mean, besides your children.  :)  We have seven stick bugs.  Here's a picture I found on google of the species we have.  

They're the easiest "pet" to take care of!  We just get them fresh leaves every few days.  1966124804_6e802ae76e.jpg (500×472)So, what's at your house?  Have any pets?  If so what?  And are you happy with them?  If not, why?

Come laugh with me as I fumble my way through
cooking around my new-found food allergies:

A Side Order of Nothing

eating

mommybug77
by Bronze Member on Jul. 7, 2011 at 12:08 AM

wild bunny. she is great.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:21 AM

Just 2 dogs.

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 2:36 PM

that is a cool pet, praying mantis too.

Quoting RobynS:

We have a dog and a cat, but I have to say... this guy is COOL! Did you hatch them from eggs? We were thinking about getting praying mantises next spring. (we usually do butterflies)

Quoting jollymommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN