Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

My kids are asking to have their cousins sleep over sometime in the next week.  DD just had a sleep over with a friend over this past weekend.

How often do your kids have, or go on, sleep overs?  How late do they usually stay up and what time do they usually get out of bed the next morning?

by on Jun. 27, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Replies (11-18):
Godspitgrl
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 6:49 PM

We have not done sleep overs yet they are only 4,3, and 3 months so the circumstance has not arisen yet. I hope you are able to figure out what to do.

CrazedMomof2
by on Jul. 1, 2011 at 8:38 PM
All the time! Mostly with family but they each have a couple friends we allow over and for them to stay there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2011 at 6:44 PM

Quoting mem82:

good luck!

LOL!  Thanks...

The weekend sleepovers are done now and there isn't another one planned until the 14th when I'll take DD & 2 friends to see Harry Potter at the midnight opening.

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2011 at 5:04 PM
Once every few months or so to my parents house. Jus the two oldest. I'm not ready to send the LO yet. They have also spent the night at MIL's, my cousin's and my aunt's.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:03 PM

My son goes on them a lot. If they're here, we send the kids to bed around my son's normall weekend bedtime. If he's at other friends houses, it really depends on the parents. One of my son's friends is really strict about it, and another is extremely lax about the bedtime.

RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:14 PM

My kids have never had sleepovers. DD is only 2 1/2. DS is 6. I'm not sure at what age kids usually start sleepovers...

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:22 PM

during the school year...rarely. So far this summer (which began less then a month ago) we've had 8 sleep overs in all. One going on as we speak, and a few not at my house. They generally stay up late (it's nearly 10:30pm and they are all still up) and get up relatively early (8ish)

Godspitgrl
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:31 PM
We have never done one, bu today I was asked if the girls I babysit could sleep over so might be in the cards
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)