Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

OH MY GOSH I can not believe what they put on this channel ! No way would I let even  my teen watch some it. There was a family friendly movie on so we were watching it. They show music videos on breaks and the one that is on right now Nicki Minaj Buper Bass Pink Friday is very lude ! There are half naked men and women on it, they are giving lap dances, and she is pouring some pink thick liquid over her breast. Just not at all appropriate in my opinion for even a teen , or at least not a young one. What do you think of this channel ? Do you allow it to be watched in your home , well at least most of the shows ( some movies are family friendly ) . Degrassi High is another one that just baffles me to no end with what the situations they address.

by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 1:03 AM
Replies (11-16):
PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 5, 2011 at 4:12 PM

Quoting itsallabtthem84:

I agree.

Quoting Jess1231:

Teen nick and Disney are ridiculous!

same!

mommybug77
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 1:07 AM

I have no clue what the show you mentioned is. I love Degrassi TNG & have watched it for years. I have a 10 & 12 year old & they like some of the shows on there.

LovesFredric
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 7:44 AM
We dint watch it, my kids are little.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 8:55 PM

I've never watched it.

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 6, 2011 at 9:48 PM

I've never watched teen nick, but  we really don't censor so I'd probably let them watch it.

Barabell
by Bronze Member on Jul. 6, 2011 at 9:50 PM

I've never seen Teen Nick. When we had satellite, it was not in our package. But I've heard bad things about it, like what the OP describes. I wouldn't want my 13 or 14 year old watching that either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN