Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

He's lost 2 teeth in less than a week and has another one that is about ready to fall out.  I swear the toothfairy is going to go broke!  He's so far gotten $3 & a pack of gum out of her.  lol

by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 4:52 PM
Replies (11-19):
Godspitgrl
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:17 PM
Lol, just wondering how old is he. My oldest is 4 and I don't know when to strt expecting this.
ClickingMad
by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:33 PM

My 7 and 6 year old lost four all together in the same week. Terrible lol.

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:29 AM

LOL!

Jess1231
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Lol, our son just lost his first a few days before his sixth birthday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Jul. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Wow! Your toothfairy is generous. ;)

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Quoting Godspitgrl:

Lol, just wondering how old is he. My oldest is 4 and I don't know when to strt expecting this.

He's 10 & 3 months.  All of my children got their teeth & started loosing at different ages.

My older son got his first tooth around 10 months and lost his first tooth toward the end of kindergarten (age 6).

My daughter got her first 4 teeth (all at once) at 1 year & 1 week, she lost her first tooth the last week of first grade (age 6 3/4).

My youngest son got his first tooth at age 5 months and lost his first tooth right around his 6th birthday.

I have heard of children getting their first loose teeth at around 4 and some not loosing their first teeth until as late as 8, so it really can vary from kid to kid, even within the same family.

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Quoting RobynS:

Wow! Your toothfairy is generous. ;)

I don't think if she'd known there would be 3 in one week that she'd have been so generous with the first two!  lol

He looks so funny though.  He's missing the one in front of the first molar & the first molar on the bottom on the right and the first molar on the left bottom.  And, he has the one in front of the first left molar loose.  On top of that, the adult teeth on top for the same teeth are starting to come in behind the baby teeth which aren't even loose at all! 

natesmom1228
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 8:04 AM

LOL

CrazedMomof2
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 8:49 PM
Haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN