Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Museums

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 5:54 PM
  • 31 Replies

Have your kids ever been? Do they like them? Which are their favs?

by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 5:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miranda1127
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 5:55 PM

DD(9)'s fav is the art museum. They both love the Franklin institute (science museum). Ds has been asking to go to the dino museum ( natural history I believe). We are going to a local airplane museum tomorrow.

Soooo...we LOVE us some museums...lol.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:01 PM

We have never been! I want to go so bad David LOVES stuff like that.

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:02 PM

Your daughter would be perfect for my son do they still do arrangd marriages??lol

Quoting Miranda1127:

DD(9)'s fav is the art museum. They both love the Franklin institute (science museum). Ds has been asking to go to the dino museum ( natural history I believe). We are going to a local airplane museum tomorrow.

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:03 PM

ohhhh....you so have to go. When you make your plans look for free events. If you google free museums and your zip code (or a zip code close to the museums you want to visit) you could come up w/ a few in your area that have free nights. 

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM

Ha! who cares? I say we go for it. It'll spare us at least one 'trying to get along w/ the inlaws' relationship :)

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Your daughter would be perfect for my son do they still do arrangd marriages??lol

Quoting Miranda1127:

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:04 PM

really they have free ones?? how cool is that. I didn't know that.

Quoting Miranda1127:

ohhhh....you so have to go. When you make your plans look for free events. If you google free museums and your zip code (or a zip code close to the museums you want to visit) you could come up w/ a few in your area that have free nights. 

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:05 PM

Very true ;O) and we will have smart goodlooking kids.lol

Quoting Miranda1127:

Ha! who cares? I say we go for it. It'll spare us at least one 'trying to get along w/ the inlaws' relationship :)

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Quoting Miranda1127:

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:06 PM

yup. The air plane museum is completely free (all of the time). The art museum has donation sundays (pay what you want), and the franklin institute has one free night a month. There are other free museums nights in our area, but those are the 3 we frequent the most.

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:06 PM

Yup! SUCCESS!

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Very true ;O) and we will have smart goodlooking kids.lol

Quoting Miranda1127:

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Quoting Miranda1127:

fineyouguyswin
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 6:07 PM

So cool! I am learning so much today :O) I'm pleased so easily.lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)