Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So ticked off (animal cruelty related)

Posted by   + Show Post
So I was out talking to Dh while he was smoking this cancer stick and I hear the neighbor beating his dog. It goes on for two or three minutes and I start yelling at him to stop. He said no he beats all his dogs (pits by the way)and I told them I was calling the cops and did. About 10mins the Capps show up and k what happened I told them they went over there and started laughing. They talked to the neighbors and came back to me and said " they said he shit in the house and he beat him for it. Everyone treats their animals different and there is nothing we can do about it. I looked and he has food and water so they are fine. If at another point you think there is trouble you can call the humane society." and then left. He was BEATING his dog! The dog was helping and crying n pain but it's okay and the is nothing they can do! I dint believe it.

by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 2:52 PM
Replies (21-24):
MommaSiete
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:58 PM

That is terrible and so sad!

styler7
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:31 PM

wow...poor dog.

KTMOM
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 8:03 AM

That is so disgusting. I would not be able to handle that at all. :(

Miranda1127
by on Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM

it's not 'ok', but it's also not in their job description. Always call the local humane society. They have jurisdiction over animal cruelty. Honestly, police have more important things to do. Which is why there are 'animal cops'. It sucks...but such is life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)