Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun
Does your child have a leapster or a leapster2? Do they like it or lost interest in it?
I got Tristan one for his birthday next month but I don't want to spend more money on games if its not going to last long. TIA!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Replies (11-19):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:15 PM
Those are the games I will most likely get too. He told me the other day he wants a talking Jessie (he has the Jessie & Woody that don't talk and a buzz that talks & all). I have the leapster2 on layway

Quoting lapcounter:

Addison got one for her birthday on Sunday between it and Woody she cannot put either one down! We got her the Toy Story and the Cars game and her and her sister both love it! We got the Leapster 2

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alexsangel07
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:16 PM
I want to get one for Nevaeh I just havnt quite done it yet
lapcounter
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:30 PM

We had no gaming systems in our home until Sunday and I am amazed at how my girl's have figured that game out, they have figured out how to work the games and the drawing pad it's crazy!

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Those are the games I will most likely get too. He told me the other day he wants a talking Jessie (he has the Jessie & Woody that don't talk and a buzz that talks & all). I have the leapster2 on layway

Quoting lapcounter:

Addison got one for her birthday on Sunday between it and Woody she cannot put either one down! We got her the Toy Story and the Cars game and her and her sister both love it! We got the Leapster 2

mommythree0508
by Corinne on Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:21 PM

My daughter loves hers

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:33 PM

We got one for our youngest son when he was 3. He loved it. He is 6 now and has a DS but will still sometimes play with his leapster. He loves the game Animal Genius.

AllThatBabyJazz
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:36 PM

Nope 

Charizma77
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:39 PM

No

shell81
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Mine were into them for about 2 yrs and that is it. I think it is worth the money though:)

MommaSiete
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:43 PM

We don't use them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN