Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are your children like night and day?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

Are your children total opposites of each other if you have more then one?

My girl's are like night and day my oldest, all frills, lace, tutu's bling, dance, girly, girl, my youngest, mud, dirt, mist matched, shorts and cowboy boots, ball cap backwards doesn't have a care in the world it drives her sister crazy, me I don't care that is her. 

Addie aka Pig Pen, plays in the water, mud, dirt see what I mean about the pants and shirt not matching, LOL happy go lucky kid, wants to be a fireman, policeman, baby doctor and a farmer when she grows up and it totally annoys her sister because those are boy things haha :)

DeLaney aka Princess, all frills, lace wants to be a ballerina when she grows up and nothing else annoys her sister by trying to get her to wear a dress everyday, LOL :)

So are your children as different as night and day? Let's hear about and see them.

by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovesFredric
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:25 PM

completely adorable!!  My dd is 9mo and ds is 4yrs - I'm still trying to figure that out!

lapcounter
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:28 PM

Thank you, mine didn't really start showing it until the last year. Once my youngest started pre school then the independence and personally started really coming out we stopped wearing dresses and started doing our own little thing!

Quoting LovesFredric:

completely adorable!!  My dd is 9mo and ds is 4yrs - I'm still trying to figure that out!

LovesFredric
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:32 PM

hehe!!!  I hope my dd likes dresses...I don't care if she's a tomboy too...but I already have one boy :) ha!

so cute how their personalities evolve!

Quoting lapcounter:

Thank you, mine didn't really start showing it until the last year. Once my youngest started pre school then the independence and personally started really coming out we stopped wearing dresses and started doing our own little thing!

Quoting LovesFredric:

SherriPie
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Not sure yet since my youngest is only a month old.  But so far:  night and day.  Pregnancies were even different.

lapcounter
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Oh so were mine that should have been my first sign I was in trouble, LOL :)

Quoting SherriPie:

Not sure yet since my youngest is only a month old.  But so far:  night and day.  Pregnancies were even different.

RobynS
by Mama2CamKat on Jul. 20, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Aw!! They are both adorable!

Mine are more like night and... later that night.

itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Cute kids!

Jess1231
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM
Yes they are! My six year old is out going, loud, rambunctious and talks alot.
My two year old is quiet, a little shy but not bad,he will sit for ever playing quietly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saraface5383
by Sara on Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM
OMG they are too cute, the pictures definitely show there differences!

Let's see...
My oldest we call the poet, he's calm,thinks everything through and hates getting dirty and only eats veggies and terrified of any bug.
My youngest(until my baby arrives) is my warrior, loves to get dirty, eats anything I put in front of him... If he's playing with a bug I have to make sure he dosent try to eat it cause he will, he dives head first into anything and just hopes it dosent hurt.

The next one... We shall see...!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjimaging
by Melissa on Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:48 PM
Totally different. My oldest was very independant and easy going, youngest is clingy and very dependant. Compared at same age.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)