Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pool time fun!

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:26 PM
  • 8 Replies

What is your favorite way to play with your kids in the pool/lake/pond/ocean/etc??

Do you have certain games you play?  How do you keep them entertained while they swim?

by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:29 PM

BUMP!

Charizma77
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:30 PM

My kids love to swim and are good swimmers so I just let them do their thing at the pool. I go in with them and toss them around and pretty much just watch them. My dd is pretty social and plays with other kids at the pool. My son just likes to swim. If we go to the beach we play in the sand together and look for seashells.

MomX3ThatsMe
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:05 PM

My kids are young... they like to pour water on us with little plastic watering cans and cups.  I will go into the toddler pool on my stomach and let them sit on my back and let them ride on my back while I scoot around the pool.  I can't wait until they are older and we can play things like Marco Polo and such!  Other than a little bit of play, we try to use pool time to teach them swimming skills and get them comfortable with getting their faces underwater.

At the beach, the kids like to collect rocks.  We spend a lot of time digging through the sand looking for cool rocks to put in our bucket. 

saraface5383
by Sara on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:10 PM
If we are at the beach we don't need anything they just play, in the pool they have there pool toys and such :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ethans_momma06
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM

mine are too little for me to enkjoy it much!

Jess1231
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:37 PM
We just swim!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommythree0508
by Corinne on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:50 PM
toys
ilovemyboys84
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:53 PM

they love to splash fight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)