Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bonding time with Daddy

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:34 PM
  • 4 Replies

Do your children get to spend any special time with their dad one-on-one or even with siblings but just not you?

If so, what kinds of things do they do with their dad when they get to have some time with just him?

by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MomX3ThatsMe
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 7:37 PM

My husband likes to find time to do one-on-one activities with each of our kids at some point... and sometimes he likes to give me a break and do things with all three on his own.

He takes them for bike rides (individually), to different parks we do not visit often, on hikes in the forest preserve nearby, and they love swinging on the swings out back with him.  They also like to take turns getting to be the one child that gets to go run errands with him to the hardware store and such on the weekend.  My older two are learning to ice-skate, and DH used to play hockey, so he takes them to the rink to practice their skills as well.

saraface5383
by Sara on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:14 PM
My dh takes my oldest fishing and hiking, with my youngest he just takes him outside with the bowling set we have and puts them up and let's my lo knock them down, he could do that for hours!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess1231
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:46 PM
My oldest plays outside with daddy, he also goes to the building work shops at Lowes or Home Depot. He has a bb gun they shoot together. Our youngest sits and watches cartoons with daddy or they build Legos.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemyboys84
by Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 8:51 PM

they love to go fishing,turtle hunting,wheeling,play outside, ride the go kart

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)