Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Smarter Home: Get New Outdoor Furniture Now

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

http://www.cafemom.com/group/107447/forums/read/14450905/Smarter_Home_Get_New_Outdoor_Furniture_Now

Smarter Home: Get New Outdoor Furniture Now

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM
Cafemom Blogger
  • 47 Replies

The best time to buy anything for your outdoor space is right now. As soon as Fourth of July hits, retailers slash prices on summer items. You can get amazing deals on outdoor furniture like patio sets, lounge chairs, tables, umbrellas and more. And with at least 3 months left of great outdoor weather, why wait?

My parents have a traditional wood deck with a dining table and six chairs that looks like teak. It's great, I love sitting out there, but it's hard to do so during the day, especially with the baby, because there's no umbrella. They also have a garden off the deck and want to add a small bench and table, which is great for additional seating and somewhere more remote to go and have a glass of iced tea and read a book.

My brother has a newer house with a pool in back and a sprawling deck. He needs furniture to fill it and is looking at new patio sets. A set like this patio set would be perfect, and when it's on sale is less than $300 which is unbelievable.

There's still a lot of summer left, why not enjoy without paying full price for your outdoor living space?

Do you plan on taking advantage of mid-summer sales?

by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jess1231
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 7:30 AM
If I had a house I would!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Jul. 22, 2011 at 8:56 AM

TFS!

MomX3ThatsMe
by on Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:05 AM

The end-of-the-season sales are even better!  But, everything is more picked over...  I totally buy next year's summer gear in late August/early September when it is 70-80% off!  :)  Great way to save money!!!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jul. 22, 2011 at 9:09 AM

I thought I was the only person that did that! I do that with clothes too..lol

Quoting MomX3ThatsMe:

The end-of-the-season sales are even better!  But, everything is more picked over...  I totally buy next year's summer gear in late August/early September when it is 70-80% off!  :)  Great way to save money!!!

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

LovesFredric
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:14 AM

true - I see tons of outdoor sales now!

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I just bought a new set from kmarts a few weeks ago.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN