Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you think about the kid ban??

Posted by   + Show Post
I can't link the article. ..but it rather annoys me. There are restaurants, airlines, grocery stores, & movie theatres banning children. Children are apparently just so annoying that they should be left at home with a sitter, should we actually entertain the idea of going to dinner. While I agree some kids are out of control, it's the we know it all people who have no children, who wrote the article. They call themselves Dink or dual income no kids. This is the situation a friend of mine is in. She always wants those kids to just shut up, or if that was my kid I'd beat them. That's what her dad did. He didn't tolerate that. Maybe that's why they barely talk..on a side note, I get so annoyed with friends who don't have kids. For example. " Alexander was up at 3 am this morning. "(Me) " Whhhyyyyy????!!" Says my friend. Well, how the heck should I know? Or how much longer are you going to breastfeed? The same question at least weekly for the past year. I honestly CANNOT wait til she has kids...Ahhh ..lol.
How about you, what are your feelings??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 8:06 AM
Replies (11-11):
ashleybgarcia
by Ashley on Jul. 27, 2011 at 2:28 PM
I agree. The article refers to kids as being like "second hand smoke."

Quoting Laura1427:

I respect that it is their decision, however I find it unnerving that the world seems to be less kid friendly these days.

Are kids becoming THAT obnoxious, or are people really becoming so intolerant of our youth?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)