Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is sad to see Harry Potter end?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM
  • 11 Replies

I finally got to see the last movie.  I really thought it was good it made be cry at times.  I have to say I am really sad to see the whole thing end.  Who else feels this way?  Post your comments or thoughts here?  I wish JK would writhe something else she is a really good author.witch

by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina‚ô• on Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:01 AM
I am sad its over, but Harry Potter is one you can watch over and over. IDK why buy I was somewhat dissapointed by the last one, it left out a lot of details from the book. Did you see the movie on lifetime about how she came to write Harry Potter?
Rogue35
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Yes I did see JK movie and I mush say she is one person who truly deserved to become famous. I know my daughter who is 19 we see every movie together because we both read the books.  She was like they didn't show this or that.  She also felt disappointed too.One major thing was they didn't show Voldemort's history of why he is how he is.  I know I heard something about Pottermore but haven't checked that out yet.  I wish JK would do a spin off of the Harry Potter series or at least write something else she is a really good author.

PurpleHazey
by Angie on Jul. 27, 2011 at 1:00 PM

Not me they bore me, but my hubby and kids love them.

itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Jul. 27, 2011 at 1:02 PM

I'm not sad.

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Jul. 27, 2011 at 5:42 PM

I've been holding off on seeing the last movie bc I'm sad it's ending..lol. I'm going to watch all the movies again before I finally go see the movie :(

MomX3ThatsMe
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 7:10 PM

I never read the books... and I only watched the first three movies.  So, I can't say that I am sad to see it end.  ;)  But I can understand that others are sad.  I will be sad when the Twilight movies are all over.  I loved those books and the movies (books more than the movie).

I am SUPER excited for the Hunger Games movies, though!!!

kmrtigger
by Kandice on Jul. 28, 2011 at 11:48 PM

I don't think it will end. I think they left it kinda in the open at the end. So it could either be the end or the begining of something new.

LovesFredric
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2011 at 10:03 AM

hmmm...never got into it.

Rogue35
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 5:57 PM

I am with you on the the Twilight movies.  I will be sad to see them end.  What is the Hunger Games?

Quoting MomX3ThatsMe:

I never read the books... and I only watched the first three movies.  So, I can't say that I am sad to see it end.  ;)  But I can understand that others are sad.  I will be sad when the Twilight movies are all over.  I loved those books and the movies (books more than the movie).

I am SUPER excited for the Hunger Games movies, though!!!

Rogue35
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 5:59 PM

I know they said Jk is writing but I wonder what she is writing.  I wish she would come out with something.  I know she is doing Pottermore and I do look forward to that.

Quoting kmrtigger:

I don't think it will end. I think they left it kinda in the open at the end. So it could either be the end or the begining of something new.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)