Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Super Saturday: What are your plans?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:26 AM
  • 8 Replies

What do you have planned for your family today?

by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MomX3ThatsMe
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:32 AM

This morning I took my youngest to his mom-and-tot gym class.

He's snacking right now and my DH has the older two at gymnastics class.

One of us has to take our daughter to her friend's birthday party this afternoon.

Then we hope to do the pool for a couple hours before dinner.

After dinner, it is a DATE NIGHT!!  WOOT!  :)  Dinner and drinks at a Mexican restaurant with my best friend and her husband.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:41 AM

This morning I took my oldest son to pick up his football equipment. This afternoon is cleat and mouth guard shopping for both of my sons.  Nothing else planned after that for today or tomorrow.

MomX3ThatsMe
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:51 AM

How much does that equipment cost??

Quoting mumsy2three:

This morning I took my oldest son to pick up his football equipment. This afternoon is cleat and mouth guard shopping for both of my sons.  Nothing else planned after that for today or tomorrow.

saraface5383
by Sara on Jul. 30, 2011 at 11:54 AM
Family is coming over today to hangout with the new little guy so we will have a good day :)
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 30, 2011 at 12:02 PM

We pay for cleats, mouth guards and socks and a registration fee to play. Not sure the exact amount, I paid $105. to register one son for tackle football and another son for flag football. I think it is normally $85 for tackle and $40 for flag but they give a discount for additional siblings who play.

Equipment like helmet, uniform and pads are distributed by the league at the start of the season and returned at the end of the season. My son who will be playing flag will be issued a jersey that is returned at the end of the season. We buy his cleats, mouthguard and black sweats.

Quoting MomX3ThatsMe:

How much does that equipment cost??

Quoting mumsy2three:

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Jul. 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Heading to a pig roast for hubby's work. (I hope we win something in the raffle!) When that gets over we'll drive back home with just enough time to go see battle of the bands. Long day today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM

Giving our daughter a whole new room

Rogue35
by on Jul. 30, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Well I went shopping and now I am playing on the computer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN