Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet our Mom of the Week: Marcell (lilbulfrog)!

Posted by   + Show Post

Our Mom of the Week took some time to answer some questions about herself and her family!  Please feel free to respond to this post and ask her any other questions you may have!  :)

Your name: Marcell

Your husband or SO's name (if you have one): Earle

How many children do you have? 1 and 1 on the way

What are their names/ages (if you are comfortable sharing)? Trinity is 3.5 and no name for the new one yet

Where are you originally from? Maine

Where do you live now? Maine

What is your job? Childcare at the Y

What does your DH/SO do? Security

Do you plan to have more children? If so, how many? N/A

What is your favorite family activity? anything we do together

What is your favorite date-night activity with your DH/SO? curling up and watching a movie

What is your favorite part of being a mother? having someone that thinks you are the world to them

What is your least favorite part of parenting? sleepless nights, but I wouldn't trade it for anything

What are some of your hobbies -- what do you do for fun, for YOU? I like to do crafts when I get a chance, which hasn't happened for a while and I miss it.

What is a typical day like in your household? I work in the morning, lunch with the family, hubby leaves for work, Trinity and I rest, then play, dinner, bath, bed, hubby gets home

How would you describe your parenting style? I can't really describe it. I am pretty laid back with some things and very strict with others.

Name one favorite memory from a family vacation. We went to Disney in Florida this past March and seeing Trinity's face light up melted my heart.

Tell us a favorite (or just any!) memory from your childhood. Building forts with my siblings. My dad always had scrap wood so we would each build our own little fort and make a town.

Tell us one thing about each of your children that makes them special. Trinity is my best friend and I am hers (she tells me). We have a very special bond and look a lot alike;)

by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM
Replies (31-33):
lilblufrog
by Member on Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:33 PM

We have a few on our short list but I think we are going to surprise everyone;)

Quoting TristanMitchael:

Are there any names you're considering?

lilblufrog
by Member on Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:34 PM

October 18th but will probably have a c-section sooner:/

Quoting TristanMitchael:

What is your due date?

lilblufrog
by Member on Aug. 3, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Thanks! Sorry it took so long. This week got a little busier then planned.

Quoting MomX3ThatsMe:

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)