Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Best friends

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

Do your LOs have a best friend, or 2 or 3? It's so neat to see them form their first real friendships. DD Galilee is 4 and her first real friend is a crazy little boy from the children's center on campus. They've been 2 peas in a pod for the last year and a half. Now her other best friend (especially while we're on summer break) is little 5 year old Makayla, the daughter of our friends. It's so cute to see them play dress up and pretend!

Tell me about your LOs buddies! What do they like to do? Kids will be kids! haha

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Aug. 3, 2011 at 12:44 PM

My dd's friend is Eve. Eve is a month younger than dd and she lives down the street. They play together maybe 5 times a week. It's sooo funny to watch them use their imaginations together. Today they were explorers looking for make-up..lmao. I also noticed that for being 2, my dd is the "leader". Anything that dd does, Eve has to do it too. Most of the time they like to chase their older brothers when we're outside. (Eve has a older brother that's 8 and dd has an older half brother that's going to be 9 and they're best friends too). There's another mommy down the street that just moved in with a daughter about dd's age, so I'm going to introduce myself and invite her to play with us this weekend.

MomX3ThatsMe
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 2:03 PM

My 4 yo and 2.5 yo are really attached to my best friend's son... they've been playing together since my kids were much younger.  I used to babysit for her son, so they spent a lot of time together!  We get together for weekly playdates with them still!

Laura1427
by PonyFab on Aug. 3, 2011 at 2:05 PM

They are each other's best friends right now. Those two kill me when they play together. They are so GOOFY! :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN