Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Cream-Filled Donut Day! (9/14)

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:00 AM
  • 13 Replies

From holidayinsights.com...

National Cream Filled Donut Day

When : Always September 14th

National Cream Filled Donut Day is a sugary, sweet day. Dontcha just love special days like today!? Sure, you were watching your weight. Then, along comes a special day that is just packed with calorie and carbs. And, that special day encourages you to eat one of your favorite breakfast treats.... cream filled donuts.

There is not shortage of food related "special days". We are certainly glad that someone chose to create a day just for cream filled donuts. It truely is a special treat.

The most popular cream filled donuts are chocolate cream and vanilla cream. This author's favorite is banana cream. But, they are hard to find. Whatever flavor is your favorite, just make sure the day does not go by, without having one or more cream filled donuts.

Origin of National Cream Filled Donut Day:

We found no factual information about this special day. Nor, did we find the creator.......yet.

There was some reference to this as a "National Day". Most food related holidays are called "National". However, we found no congressional records or presidential proclamation. 

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:03 AM

ewwwww! i hate things with other things in them..lol it's like an unwanted surprise when i bite it.

flowerfunleah
by Leah on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Ooh! They should give free cream filled donuts then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
abernathyvanna
by Vanna on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM

LOL I haven't eaten a doughnut in a few years now. 

itsallabtthem84
by ~B~ on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Yum

MomX3ThatsMe
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:28 PM

This made me laugh, Shaye!!  Hahaha!!!  An unwanted surprise...

I love cream-filled donuts!  But only the ones that have the cream that's like the consistency of vanilla pudding.  I do not like the cream-filled ones that are that puffed cream stuff.  That's gross.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

ewwwww! i hate things with other things in them..lol it's like an unwanted surprise when i bite it.

kanake
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Ooohh wouldn't that be nice

Quoting flowerfunleah:

Ooh! They should give free cream filled donuts then.

Kmakksmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:37 PM
Oh so good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
johnny4ever
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:17 AM

Im hungry now!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Lol it's true! I hate things that explode in my mouth without warning. It creeps me out.

Quoting MomX3ThatsMe:

This made me laugh, Shaye!!  Hahaha!!!  An unwanted surprise...

I love cream-filled donuts!  But only the ones that have the cream that's like the consistency of vanilla pudding.  I do not like the cream-filled ones that are that puffed cream stuff.  That's gross.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Join us in the Family Fun group!
Family Fun

.:*Miah's Mommy as of 3-11-09*:. <3

robertmommie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 5:07 PM

Oh yummy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)