Learning Simplicity From The Best
Whenever you're dealing with the needs of life it's easy to get overwhelmed.
Family. Job. House. Bills. Meals. Happiness. Health.
You can concentrate so hard on the whole that you forget to bask in the the joy of the simple.
When you need to find the return to simplicity at your fingertips, you have the king of all things simple and lovely right in front of you.
EVERYTHING I NEED TO REMEMBER ABOUT LIFE I CAN LEARN FROM POOH
- People do not care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were.
- When having a smackerel of something with a friend, don't eat so much that you get stuck in the doorway trying to get out.
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch
- “When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?" "What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet "I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet. Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.”
- If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
- Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering.
- “Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart'
- Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.
- by Kristin on Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:51 PM
LOL.. now those are some pretty spectacular life lessons.
- Quote Reply
- by Member on Oct. 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Pooh is a favorite little fellow in this house and how sweet that little piglet is
- Quote Reply