Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Family Fun Family Fun

Sounds like fun!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM
  • 12 Replies

I'm Sandy, I have four children from two to 20 yrs old and one brand new grandbaby. So nice to be in a good family group. I am a SAHM and have been for almost a year. It's definately different, was so used to working FT since my oldest was 6 mos old. Sometimes it gets a little boring but shhh don't tell my hubby! I love photography as a hobby every single day and I love CM. (kind of addicted) Anyway I hope everyone has a great day!

by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyshere
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 4:43 AM
1 mom liked this

It's great to meet you Sandy!  I have 3 little kids - well my oldest is now 10 so he's not that little anymore!  Congratualtions on your new grandbaby!  I look forward to getting to know you more on the group!

have a nice weekend

TristanMitchael
by Kristina♥ on Mar. 2, 2012 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi Sandy! Welcome to the group! I'm Kristina, SAHM of 2. Adelyn is 18 months & Tristan is 4 1/2. Look forward to seeing you around :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mami2emily
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 7:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome sandy! I'm angie, mom to emi 8 and jj 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gweneveer
by Colleen on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group Sandy!

Im Colleen.  I have two girls.  Keira will be 5 1 week from today, and Clover is 18 mos!

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Sandy :) I'm Shaye and also a sahm to an almost 3 year old dd. I love body art (tattoos, piercings, self expression, etc.)  and baking and nail art.

luzianagurl
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Thanks!I love tattoos. I have one, it's a flower on my ankle, got it when I was about 24, I'm 40 now. I always wanted more but never got any. My DH has a half sleeve and wants more, gotta save up for it. He has them everywhere.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

Welcome Sandy :) I'm Shaye and also a sahm to an almost 3 year old dd. I love body art (tattoos, piercings, self expression, etc.)  and baking and nail art.

piercedbeauty21
by Shaye on Mar. 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome! I got my first one when I was 16 or 17 (can't remember lol) and I have a good portion of my upper back done. I'm waiting to have 1 more child before I start my sleeve. I want my right arm for my daughter and my left arm for my 2nd child.

Quoting luzianagurl:

Thanks!I love tattoos. I have one, it's a flower on my ankle, got it when I was about 24, I'm 40 now. I always wanted more but never got any. My DH has a half sleeve and wants more, gotta save up for it. He has them everywhere.

Quoting piercedbeauty21:

hopealways4019
by Member on Mar. 2, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I'm addicted to cm, too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAkaTiffany
by Tiffany on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the Group!

I am Tiffany :)

saraface5383
by Sara on Mar. 2, 2012 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! Im sara, im a sahm to 3 boys under 5 :)
nice to meet you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN